The Swan team is constantly optimizing existing products, hoping to bring you a better experience. In the meantime, we continue to create new products and experiences, so stay tuned!
The following is a recap of what we have achieved in November.
Swan Testnet Launch
On November 15th, Swan Network officially launched the Swan Chain on Optimism’s OP Stack, marking the initiation of an open marketplace for cloud resources. This strategic move aims to foster growth within the Superchain ecosystem.
For comprehensive details on this exciting development, please refer here.
Jupiter Testnet Campaign in Full Swing
The Swan Jupiter Testnet went live on November 20th, bringing with it a generous reward pool of 150,000 SWAN tokens. Running until December 20th, participants can set up their Computing Provider by following the provided documentation or tutorial video, offering a chance to win SWAN tokens.
In response to the community’s enthusiasm, an extension was granted, allowing everyone to participate. Now, everyone can join in and play a pivotal role in stress-testing the Swan network. Computing Providers can set up servers for rewards, and others using Testnet Swan-USDC on Lagrange to create Spaces could become Early Adopters.
Optimism’s WeThe Art Contest
Swan Network is actively participating in Optimism’s WeLoveTheArt contest, a vibrant celebration of on-chain creators. Engage in the creative process by generating images through Stable Diffusion Space or crafting music via MusicGen Space. Take your creations to the next level by deploying them to OP Mainnet using one of the NFT tools in collaboration with OP. Stand a chance to share the impressive 1,000,000 OP prize pool.
Get involved here.
SwanCast Ep.1 Unleashed
SwanCast Ep.1 is now live! Explore the realms of decentralized computing and Swan Network’s potential. This series acts as your portal to the Swan Network ecosystem, providing insights into its features, benefits, and potential applications. Stay tuned for more captivating videos in the coming weeks, shaping the future of technology.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel here.
Usecase Spotlight: ComfyUI Space Takes Center Stage
Lagrange, powered by Swan Network, introduces ComfyUI Space to its Space Market! ComfyUI, a robust node-based GUI for Stable Diffusion, simplifies AI art creation. With Lagrange’s decentralized computing network, unlock the true potential of ComfyUI, supercharging your AI workflow for enhanced efficiency.
Explore ComfyUI Space here.
Recent Article Release: Swan Multi-Chain Storage
Swan Network recently published an insightful article on the intersection of decentralized storage, Filecoin, and Swan Multi-Chain Storage. The piece explores the decentralized storage landscape’s importance in Web3, delving into the unique strengths of Filecoin and Multi-Chain Storage. Readers will gain valuable insights into their collaborative dynamics, integration benefits, and the essential functions of Multi-Chain Storage.
Dive into the article here.
SWAN Elite Program Launch
The SWAN Elite Program is now live, offering community members the opportunity to claim roles such as OG Elite, OG Platinum, OG Gold, and OG Silver. Earn ZEALY points by participating in challenges, contests, and contributing to the community. Don’t miss the chance to climb the ranks and receive rewards!
Join the adventure here.
Swan Flash Task Thursday Success
The Swan Flash Task Thursday Bidding Event unfolded as scheduled, witnessing active participation from numerous storage providers. An outstanding 500 TB of data storage has been sent to the winners of the task bids.
Explore available tasks here.
- Introduced a multi-chain payment channel, allowing users to pay USDC when connecting Polygon Mumbai and Swan Chain, with future support for BNB Chain, Arbitrum, and other chains.
- Added a review feature, allowing Space Builders to request a review of a Computing Provider’s (CP) work if dissatisfied. If the claim is valid, a refund will be issued.
- Launched RPC services, supporting six public chains.
- Launched Swan Chain built on OP Stack and issued corresponding test tokens, allowing users to test and experience Swan Chain smoothly.
- Updated the front-end interface design to improve user experience.
- Fixed payment functionality to ensure smooth platform transactions.
- Released the latest version v0.3.0 to adapt to the new Swan Testnet.
- Supports viewing and managing tasks running on Computing Providers (CP) through CLI.
- Supports receiving and deploying pre-UBI type tasks, also supporting Swan-hub in resource detection for CP.
Swan-client & Swan-provider (coming soon):
- Swan-client supports Filecoin V21 version upgrade, compatible with Boost v2.1.0.
- Swan-provider supports Filecoin V21 version upgrade, compatible with Boost v2.1.0.
- Swan-provider adds order quantity control, allowing Storage Providers (SP) to limit order import speed through parameter configuration.
- Continuously stores snapshots of multiple public chains, including Polygon Mainnet, Polygon Mumbai, SUI, OP, Pocket, Filecoin, BSC, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Aptos, and other mainstream public chains.
Swan is a Layer 2 solution designed for decentralized cloud computing. Backed by strategic partnerships with industry leaders such as Filecoin, IPFS, Chainlink, Polygon, Microsoft Azure, and Google Startups Cloud Program, Swan is well-positioned to drive the future of Web3 Storage and Computing. With cutting-edge solutions like Lagrange and Multi-Chain Storage, Swan is funded by Binance Labs, Chainlink Labs, SNZ Holding, Outlier Ventures, Chain Capital, and more.